I/O ActiveX Control Description
I/O ActiveX Communications Module Highlights:
1) Consistent core interface Between parallel, serial, and TCP ports.
2) Parallel and serial status functions in both Win98/Me and Win NT/2000/XP.
3) Status events fired when a change in status is detected.
4) Background I/O operation mode to allow slow operations to be done in an asynchronous manner.
I/O ActiveX Uses:
1) Communicating with scanners.
2) Communicating with scales.
3) Communication with other PCs.
4) Communicating with printers.
5) Communicating with display devices.
6) Communicating with hardware devices.
7) Communication with credit card readers.
8) Getting printer status.
9) Communicating with temperature measurement devices.
10) Communication with bar code readers.
11) Communicating with label printers.
12) Communicating with flow measurement devices.
13) Communication with check readers.
I/O ActiveX Control Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in I/O ActiveX Control 2.09
Release notes are not available currently.
I/O ActiveX Control Requirements
No additional system requirements.